Thursday, March 19, 2009

lazyness wandering around me

yer... I'm so lazy! haven't start studying history leh!

everytime I wake from my slumber,
the first thing I think of is his number


XD adui.. suddenly these few days missing him leh... I just dreamt that he transfer to Catholic High.. and we somehow became super good friends..
='(
I asked him :"ei? u transfer to Catholic de?"
He answered :"miss u ma.."
lolz........

i wanna call him! but I'm scared!.. >< call for no reason meh... so rite.. this my plan.. let's make a 6m trip back to Chen Moh.. then I can call him ask him whether want come anot.. then I also ask him he got email anot.. ask him many many things.. make the conversation as long as possible.. XD smart? ahaha.. I know you wanna praise me de... praise ba praise ba~ ha ha.. jkjk..

very shuang u know! 24-season-Chinese-drumming very fun~~ hope I can excel in it.. =D I lurve Saturday! ha ha ha..

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation to ur sister...very GOOD job!
    Well done. So far Mr.Soo never joint us for fishing...as he is really serious on his study. My no.: 0192251248. What is ur phone no.? Take good care... GOOD LUCK !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! U got a lot of handsome boy after u??? Who`s the boy that u missing him??? We normally go fishing on the midnight of Friday & back on Sunday...so he cannot make it. And sometime he didn`t come home.(Exam.) How`s ur study? Top 3 in ur class? Bye2.


























    7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls. view my blog all over again...... maybe u will find what u want to see. ok? Smile......Good Luck. Bye2.

    ReplyDelete