Friday, June 5, 2009

Second Taggie

1. Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheek.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
Happy. cos got drumz practise and I was going to attend.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo WITH?
My family.

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
Fifty-fifty.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
Yeah.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
Yupe.

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
Don't hope so.

8. What does your last text message SAY?
Text? As in mobile phone? I don't have one. But if it means MSN sort of thing then.. in that case, I can't remember my last text message.

9. What are you thinking about right NOW?
How to answer this question.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
Sure.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
About 2 am.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
No idea. Dini bought it for me for my birthday or x'mas present.

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
Yes. My oldest sister (whoops. should be eldest. XP), Tissy. Because she came home like few seconds ago. *oh no!*

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
Can't recall.

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz.
1. Jia Sing (same reason with Felix's, below)
2. Woei Jwo (Victor)
3. Wei Jun (apparently I won't think he's FREE enough to even update his blog, so nevermind.)
4. Song Ling o(-.-)o
5. Felix (okay, I'm just putting his name here just for the sake of filling the answers)
6. Ka Hou (hmm. same reason with Felix's)
7. Karmen
8. Harn Hwei
9. Shi Min
10. Jie Han

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
*tries to hide laughter* no.4 kay lar. Actually I'm not close with him (like how no 4 does) enough to know about his personal relationship.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female?
Hmm.. good question. He/she looks like a male but claims himself as gay (not the 'happy' gay, it's the 'gay' gay).

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
No idea.

18. What is no.1 studying?
She studies?! =O (LOL. Joking ya.)

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
emm. The lastest one was today, Felix.

20. Is no.4 SINGLE?
*tries to hide laughter again* Told ya. I think she's in the 'COMPLICATED' category. XP

21. Say something about no.2.
Err. Many pimples sticking out of his face, I mean the WHOLE face. Making him look red all the time. Likes/loves to play Dota. =.= Has VERY CLOSE relationship with NO.4! Has a blog.

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
Laugh Out Loud. okay. No. 3 is a guy but claims himself gay, and no. 6 is a single guy (I think). So? PREFECT MATCH! XP

23. Describe no.9.
Shi Min is her name, like a lion with no mane. =P She says she forgotten who I am. So I also forgotten everything about her but I just remember that she's one of my friend.

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
Leave it. Pray that they get over too.

25. Do you like no.8?
Erm. Yea. As friends, I mean. Don't go of the railway guys. =-=

3 comments:

  1. yeah! you did the tag! ^^
    thank you!

    um.. i teach you how to put a cbox lah..
    hehe..

    give me your email address.

    -q.y-

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap! ^^ .. or you add me!
    either ways ...
    btw.. my email add is [myfullname] @ hotmail.com

    you know how to spell my full name right? ..

    FYI: i dun want to type my fullname.. becoz.. later google search.. can find .. then ..i will be in trouble hehe...
    hope you dun mind!

    good luck in your exams! ^^

    ReplyDelete