Monday, August 31, 2009

z
z
z
z
z


phew. finally starting to update..
it's been one month since I updated
um.. so.. what to write?
what I've been through?
or what I think?
hmm.. should I put a cbox? ahh. maybe not.

L.O.L.
So me and Ong Lai (??) invited songling to CHCKL for the Will You Marry Me musical drama...
.. and she accepted! wee~
So then, 3 of us plus my elder sis Ching and her 2 friends, went to the Friday service.
Great production!!! Kudos to whoever contributed to the drama/production!
Um.. What else? ishh.. one of my worst thing is expressing myself with words.
Ohya, help me pray that songling's mom will let her go cg :)

I didn't go to the Family Day, so I gave my 10 ringgit worth of coupon to my eldest sis Tissy, and let her enjoy(?) it.
Too kind of me.. and so not like me.
Bytheway, the coupon was bought for 2 ringgit from Dini.
Thanks very muchy!

Exams coming on Sept 28th, IF I've not mistaken.
NOOOO!!!
Pray that I'll study.

The subjects(10) :
Chinese(x2), English(x2), Malay(x2), Science(x2), Arts(Theory and Practical), Moral, Maths(x2), KH(um.don't know how to translate this), Geo, History.

Weak subjects(8) :
Chinese, Malay, Science, Arts, Moral, KH, Geo, History

Strong subjects(2) :
English, Maths


uh oh. that is NOT good.. that's BAD BAD BAD!!! X(
I'm gonna make a timetable.. ..and follow it.. I hope.

ps. I tried to make the 'z's on the top of the post zigzag, but failed, so it became a straight line. humph.

1 comment:

  1. How are you? Miss"him"? Call him lah..:-)
    Yes,I saw 'him' on 19.19.2009 at his father factory.Your phone is 03-56351100???Why cannot call in???
    Please log in http://1daytrip-malaysia.blogspot.com/

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete