Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just another sub

Yesterday morning:
me and me family went to Old Town white coffee.. we tot got what what 'set' but after we went thr and waited long long for a place to sit comma that person thr say the 'set' is NOT available on public hols and Sat n Sun.. ><
We went thr at first was bcos got an ad on the newspaper.. we didn't see the:

*not available on public holidays and weekends

=_=

so we act cool and stood up and just went off (yeng hor?!)

Yesterday night:
I phoned songling's _ _ _ _ _ _ _.... -.-
that person ask who am I.. I said I'm songling's friend... then that person ask who am I again.. I said you no need to care.. just tell me whether anot tmr got drum practise.. that person said you must tell me who you are only can I tell you.. I gave up.. I said I'm [my name].. (=o=) finally he said tmr DON'T HAVE PRACTISE..

haih! so cham.. so long no practise ad.. I miss drum ppl la.. XP


oki gtg do tatabahasa aredi..

ps I need help with the chat box thingy...

pps I dreamt twice about drumz! syok-nia!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment