Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yet another sub


LOL.. this's the "written blogpost" which is written on P.Moral nota~ now me doing "typen blogpost"! XD

the reason I wrote it in that nota was because I was thinking hard.. what's the word "flush" in Malay? I thought long long then I asked ahli-ahli keluarga saya(my family). As a result, none of them know. So I might as well write “mengeflushkan" ;D but I was to bored so I wrote the "written blogpost"!~

new word : mengeflushkan
maksud perkataan : (eng.) flush

*lame :P*
_____________________________________________________________

Yesterday, fang4 xue2 real weird no not weird.. unusual no not unsual.. UNIQUE (ah yes.. this's the best word to discribe it) de.. XD
Was 'melepaking' with someone lame. we talked at side of MR. Tham's car.. squatting
At first I heard a familiar sound. stood up. saw it was someone lame's db jwo talking.
2 person with him.. Apple Goh Yu Yan and another person.. (dunno still got another person anot)
db jwo shouted something. I think it's "Song~~ Ling~~......" then someone lame stood up.. finally db jwo saw us.

he said :" Ei?! Why you two here de?"
I yelled :" Why? bu4 syok ar?!" At the same time,
someone lame yelled :" I syok a! Don't let a?"

LOL same meaning leh! XD then what happened was blur to me..then me and someone lame went to chinese society storeroom.
On the way, we saw that 3 ppl again. They're preparing to go into the car.
someone lame said :" Ei? Why they here de?"
I din choi her *tsk tsk* then
she said :"orh! orh! no wonder!" =_=ll

Then db jwo started to bully Apple and them.. he yelled at ppl :
" Fast fast put your bag la! Do thing so slow!"
Apple din choi him (I think ba cos that time the distance was far)
I yelled "hor~! Woei Jwo bully ppl!"
then.. then.. er forgot jor leh.. later confirm with someone lame what happened first.. LOL.

(HOPE) To Be Continued...
_____________________________________________________________

ps Can someone tell me how to put the chat box marh~~~ *waiting*
pps and I still needa find the book belonging to Aw Shze Xian, Eunice of 1A3 k?!

No comments:

Post a Comment