Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life's ups and downs

Woah~ I'm "typing" this post early in the morning!! 1:17 AM is the time now.. ><

Merentas Desa Blue House got last.... T^T
1st - Purple House
2nd - Green / Yellow House (forgot d)
3rd - Green / Yellow House (forgot d)
4th - Red House
5th - ( if u don't know which team's the last, read this post again)

haiz.. tmr can't go cell group... sobs.. I'm suppose to lead game tmr.. And
I've got a game plan in my mind.. (all thanks to my friend, SongLing and her brain)
yer~ so sad~~~

Exam's coming, it starts on 10th of May until a short holiday, then after the holiday, continue having exams.. So bad, right???!! ><
ohya, few days ago I encountered a gang of gangsters in Catholic H.S again.. in the canteen, after the last sckul bell rings (not the recess bell, so the canteen's blank with only boys and girls from the chs gangster.. =.=
they are soooo *clears throat extra loudly* LAME!!!! Toooo LAME!!!!!! Can't stand them..

woah~ and now it's 1:38 AM.. It took me 21 mins to type a post?! woah~ btw, I'm using my iPod touch to "type" this post..

1 comment: