Thursday, February 5, 2009

Secrets beyond secrets

ZOMG!
Something happenned just now!!
Last period of class for today, Wen Shean called me.. She passed a paper to me.. It says --

From: Lim Wen Shean
the roller(correction tape) in ur drawer sumone told me to gif u.. He scare to gif it in person..
He : Mr. R

Woah.. No wonder morning I din realize there was a roller in the drawer...
So I thought: hmm.. Aiya.. Nvm lah.. I need a roller now anyways.. So why not use it..

Then when took the roller to open it.. Another note was behind the roller.. It says --

To: Ing En
This is for you..
-R

Wah!!!!! Surprised-man!!!!
(btw.. The roller is nice.. I need it..)
That's he 1st time I recieved a gift from a guy.. I mean from a person I dunno who he is, currently..
1st time weh!!!!!!! I'm not so lucky like other ppl.. They had so many boy/girlfriends b4.. hahax..
Hmm... Anxious to know who is he..

No comments:

Post a Comment